Updated May 2018
BPC Limited may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. Please check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
What we will collect
- Personal Information–name, age, address, contact details, including email address, job description.
- Sensitive Information—medication, current and past medical history.
- Other information–GP/consultant/specialist details. Private Medical Insurance/Third Parties-where relevant.
- Parent or guardian— we may process limited data about you so you can give consent regarding treatment and reports.
What we do with the information
- Internal record keeping.
- Send you exercises and advice via email/text.
- Contact you regarding appointment date/time.
- Send reports to GP/Consultants/Specialists.
- Send reports and invoices to Private Medical Insurance companies.
- Send reports and invoices to third parties-e.g. work place schemes/solicitors.
- We may use your information for quality feedback and audit purposes.
We are committed to ensuring your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access, loss or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect. We are legally obliged to keep your data for a minimum of 8 years (up to 25 years old if a child). Afterwards it may be destroyed by a registered company.
We will not sell or distribute your information for commercial purposes.
You may request the information which we hold about you. A small fee may be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you, please write to Bolton Physiotherapy Clinic Limited.
Bolton Physiotherapy Clinic Ltd
Sports Injury Clinic
202-204 Chorley Old Road
Tel: 01204 691691
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write or email at the above address.
Data Protection Officer: Catherine Naylor, BSc(Hons), MCSP